Music City is living up to its moniker as host of the 2019 NFL Draft. More than 20 Nashville-based acts will perform during the three-day event (April 25–27), including Tim McGraw.
Tim will perform a free outdoor concert on Lower Broadway on Friday, April 26, at the Draft Main Stage, which is where the player selections will take place. His performance will begin at conclusion of selection activities on April 26. The Draft Main Stage will be located at First and Broadway. More acts will be announced in the coming weeks.
Downtown Nashville’s Lower Broadway and the area outside Nissan Stadium will host free, public activities for the 2019 NFL Draft during the three-day celebration. Representing the largest festival footprint ever created by the NFL, fans can participate in interactive exhibits, immersive games, virtual reality experiences, free player autograph sessions and more.
NFL Draft Experience
- April 25 (Thursday): Noon to 10 p.m.
- April 26 (Friday): Noon to 10 p.m.
- April 27 (Saturday): 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Autograph Stage with current NFL players and NFL Legends
- Interactive games, Play Football clinics, and PLAY 60 Zone presented by Danimals® for the smallest NFL fans
- Photo with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- NFL Shop presented by Visa at Draft with exclusive NFL merchandise
- Taste of Tailgate with Nashville restaurants and Bud Light Bars
- NFL Draft Experience Draft X stage with 1 Nashville-based artists of all genres
- Look Like a Pro: Step inside a replica NFL Draft Main Stage bearing a draft day jersey of your favorite NFL team and have your photo taken. Share your photos through your favorite social channel and Fan Mobile Pass.
- PEPSI NFL Helmet Photo Opportunity: Find your favorite NFL team oversized helmet and have your photo taken. Share your photos through your favorite social channel and Fan Mobile Pass.
- Combine Corner
- 40-Yard Dash: Race down the field against your opponents and digital NFL players on a giant 40-yard long LED wall.
- Vertical Jump: Jump as high as you can and hit the corresponding flag to discover your vertical reach just like at the NFL Scouting Combine.
Schermerhorn Symphony Center will host the Selection Square, which features the team tables where representatives from each club will make their Draft selections. The NFL Draft red carpet will take place on April 25 (Thursday) at The Green at Riverfront Park.
Admission to the 2019 NFL Draft is free and open to the public. Fans can follow the action at NFL Draft 2019 with the Fan Mobile Pass app.
photo by Curtis Hilbun, AFF-USA.com